From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Aren't these flowers lovely? I prefer roses myself, but the smell of these calms me.
I don't mean to pry, but you seem upset.
- It must be written all over my face. My friend Rose has been missing for days. She went out to research the Risen and didn't come back. I don't even know where to start looking.
Did she go alone?
- I'm afraid so. She hates when others go with her into dangerous situations. She feels too responsible for them. I know she can handle herself, but she's never gone this long.
I'll look for her.
- Thank you! Your kindness puts my mind at ease. My name's Dahlia. I appreciate that you're willing to do this for me.
- I'll find her.
- Talking to Dahlia again
- Well, well. What brings you around again?
- (If you found Rose)
Hello, Dahlia. I have something to tell you.
- Is it about Rose? You found her, didn't you.
I did. I'm sorry...she was killed by one of the Risen.
- (sob) I told her... She never listened to me. And now, she's gone. I should have...
Don't blame yourself. Here, I found her journal. You should have it.
- (sniffle) Thank you. You're kind. How can I ever repay you? Rose was my everything. Having this journal... It means so much.
- My condolences. If it's any consolation, her killer is dead.
- Hello, Dahlia. Would you mind repeating what we talked about before? (Goes to start of above dialogue)
- Just thought I'd drop by and admire the flowers.
- The day after completing The Withered Rose: