From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Krewe Leader found during The Snaff Prize.
- Chapter 1: Experiments Gone Wrong
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- In Snaff Memorial Lab
- Oh, these readings are fascinating! But frustrating! But more fascinating! Argh, no. More frustrating! But um...hmmm...
Give it a good kick in the sprockets!
- Kick? KICK? Are you a lug nut? I have all this calibrated precisely! Kicking! GAH!
- Fine. Turn down a perfectly reasonable suggestion.
It's not the data that matters; It's how you manipulate it!
- Really? Say, that's sort of brilliant! At the very least, it's dead clever. How you manipulate it. Hm. I'll have to ponder that some more.
- I do enjoy helping out.
Have you tried contemplating your results to a control group?
- Not lately, but I...huh. Instead of measuring the ACTUAL readings, I could measure their standard deviation. Hey, that could be interesting! Yeah!
- I expanded your mind. Score one for me.
- Good luck with that.
- In Lychcroft Mere
- Blast! There must be a way to control the necrolitic energy submatrix in this swamp.
What are you doing?
- (If any event involving Risen is occurring nearby)
- I'm trying to research the source of these abominations, but I can't think straight with the racket they're causing. Go do something about their numbers!
- Will do.
- (If no events are occurring)
- My krewe and I are attempting to discover how to stop these vile creatures that have been swarming out of the swamp.
Having a hard time?
- These brainless monstrosities won't cooperate. Nothing gets in the way of research more than a specimen that tries to kill you.
- Is this your whole krewe? (Same as below)
- I'll try my best.
Is this your whole krewe?
- There are a number of field researchers deeper in the swamp. But they do tend to get...let's just say, "overwhelemed." Our numbers are dropping.
- Having a hard time with your research? (Same as "Having a hard time?" above)
- I'll try my best.
- I'll leave you to it.
- I should go.