From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
Electric trails on sword skills
Bolt is a Legendary sword crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Lightning surrounds the weapon when it is drawn.
- Lightning surrounds the user's body when the sword is drawn if equipped in main hand slot.
- Leaves trails of lightning when slashing.
- Unique sound effects when slashing and striking.
- Lightning footprints when walking and the weapon is equipped (does not need to be drawn).
- Mesmer clones will inherit all the graphic and sound effects of Bolt when wielded in the main hand.
- Enemies killed by Bolt will display electrocution death animations.
Special Changes for Thieves:
- Projectile stolen skills such as Throw Scale have electric effects on hit.
 Full Material List
The Bolt requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|250 Obsidian Shard|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||250 Glob of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clover|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Bolt2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Air|
|Gift of Metal3|
|Gift of Lightning3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level.