From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
Bolt has the following cosmetic effects:
- Lightning surrounds the weapon when it is drawn.
- Lightning surrounds the user's body when the sword is drawn or stowed if equipped in main hand slot.
- Purple aura surrounds the user's body when the sword is drawn.
- Leaves trails of lightning when slashing.
- Unique sound effects when slashing and striking.
- Lightning footprints when walking and the weapon is equipped (does not need to be drawn).
- Mesmer clones will inherit all the graphic and sound effects of Bolt when wielded in the main hand.
- An enemy killed by Bolt will display electrocuted death animations.
 Full Material List
The Bolt requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|250 Obsidian Shard|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||250 Glob of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clover|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Bolt2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Air|
|Gift of Metal3|
|Gift of Lightning3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level.