From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Incinerator is a Legendary dagger that can be crafted from the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- The blade is made of flame like that from a welding torch. The blade is hidden while stowed.
- The player's footprints leave fire.
- The arm holding the dagger is on fire.
- Attacks cause a cosmetic burst of flame on the target.
- The incinerator emits light while drawn, illuminating the area around the player in dark areas.
- Fire twirls around the user when initially drawn.
- An enemy killed by Incinerator displays burning death animations.
Special Changes for Elementalists:
- Dragon's Claw Flings Incinerator blades instead of the claw-shaped fire projectiles.
- Vapor Blade throws a returning Incinerator instead of the regular water model, Incinerator will disappear from the players hands until the animation returns.
- Magnetic Grasp throws Incinerator at the target.
Special Changes for Thieves:
- Dancing Dagger skill throws Incinerator instead of the regular dagger model.
- Death Blossom Whirl Combos spray Incinerators in all directions.
- Shadow Shot shoots Incinerator instead of using the regular shot animation.
- Several Stolen skills such as Throw Gunk tosses Incinerator instead of the normal projectile.
Special Changes for Necromancers:
- Necrotic Bite loses the Bite animation.
- Life Blast throws Incinerator instead of the regular model
- Deathly Swarm throws Incinerator instead of an insect swarm that bounces between foes.
 Full Material List
The Incinerator requires the following:
- Legendary Precursor
- Gift of Incinerator
Legendary Base Materials:
- 1 Gift of Fortune
- 77 Mystic Clovers
- 250 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 1 Gift of Magic
- 1 Gift of Might
- 1 Gift of Mastery