Click to enlarge
Incinerator is a Legendary dagger crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Fire
- Unused Offensive Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Incinerator is a dagger whose blade is made of a flame like that of a welding torch. The blade also emits light when drawn, illuminating the area around the user in dark areas.
- The arm wielding Incinerator is on fire.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, fire twirls around the user.
- The user leaves behind fiery footprints.
- Kill animations
- Enemies killed by Incinerator will display burning death animations.
- Skill effects
- Attacks cause a cosmetic burst of flame on the target.
- Ranged skills will throw Incinerator instead of the default dagger model. This effect changes the following skills:
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Incinerator 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Fire|
|Gift of Metal 3|
|Vial of Liquid Flame 3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have reached level 400 in the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)