From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
Incinerator is a Legendary dagger crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- The blade is made of flame like that from a welding torch. The blade is hidden while stowed.
- The player's footprints leave fire.
- The arm holding the dagger is on fire.
- Attacks cause a cosmetic burst of flame on the target.
- The incinerator emits light while drawn, illuminating the area around the player in dark areas.
- Fire twirls around the user when initially drawn.
- Enemies killed by Incinerator will display burning death animations.
Special Changes for Elementalists:
- Dragon's Claw Flings Incinerator blades instead of the claw-shaped fire projectiles.
- Vapor Blade throws a returning Incinerator instead of the regular water model, Incinerator will disappear from the players hands until the animation returns.
- Magnetic Grasp throws Incinerator at the target.
Special Changes for Thieves:
- Dancing Dagger throws Incinerator instead of the regular dagger model.
- Shadow Shot shoots Incinerator instead of using the regular shot animation.
- Trail of Knives throws Incinerators when downed.
- Whirl Combos such as Death Blossom spray Incinerators in all directions.
- Projectile stolen skills such as Throw Gunk throws Incinerator instead of the normal projectile.
Special Changes for Necromancers:
- Necrotic Bite loses the Bite animation.
- Life Blast throws Incinerator instead of the regular model
- Dark Path sends out Incinerator instead of the dark claw.
- Deathly Swarm throws Incinerator instead of an insect swarm that bounces between foes.
 Full Material List
The Incinerator requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250||
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Incinerator2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Fire|
|Gift of Metal3|
|Vial of Liquid Flame3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have reached level 400 in the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level.