From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about legendary weapon. For the trait, see Juggernaut.
Metallic armor effect
Spill and splash of quicksilver
Click to enlarge
The Juggernaut is a legendary hammer crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Juggernaut animation.|
- Drawing the weapon causes the player to be covered in liquid metal. The color of the metal changes depending on:
- The dye on the player's armor
- The ambient light
- Running down its spine is a thermometer shaped tube containing the Vial of Quicksilver used to craft it. The quicksilver shifts in response to the player's swings
- Swinging the weapon causes it to spill and splash quicksilver.
- The player also leaves quicksilver drops as they move.
 Full Material List
The Juggernaut requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Juggernaut||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Sanctuary|
|Gift of Metal|
|Vial of Quicksilver|
- The figurine "supporting" the top end of the thermometer is a depiction of the mythical titan Atlas.