From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about legendary weapon. For the trait, see Juggernaut.
Click to enlarge
The Juggernaut is a legendary hammer crafted from the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Drawing the weapon causes the player to be covered in liquid metal. The color of the metal changes depending on:
- The dye on the player's armor
- The ambient light
- Running down its spine is a thermometer shaped tube containing the Vial of Quicksilver used to craft it. The quicksilver shifts in response to the player's swings
- Swinging the weapon causes it to spill and splash quicksilver.
- The player also leaves quicksilver drops as they move. These droplets are less noticeable than Kudzu's or Twilight's "footstep" trails.
 Full Material List
The Juggernaut requires the following:
- Legendary Precursor
- Gift of The Juggernaut
Legendary Base Materials:
- 1 Gift of Fortune
- 77 Mystic Clovers
- 250 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 1 Gift of Magic
- 1 Gift of Might
- 1 Gift of Mastery
 See also
- The figurine "supporting" the top end of the thermometer is a depiction of the mythical titan Atlas.