Click to enlarge
Flower trails on projectiles
Kudzu's footfall effect.
Kudzu is a Legendary longbow crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Kudzu is a green longbow covered in flowers. Its riser consists of a dryad carrying a golden spear with a thistle texture overlay that pulses gold.
- When walking with this legendary bow equipped, you leave behind a trail of flowers and grass.
- While drawn, the bow sheds petals around the player.
- You can hear a birdsong wherever the projectiles are flying, while the bow is held in hand, or whenever Kudzu is stowed/drawn.
- The projectile is the spear that the dryad is holding, which leaves flower petals in its path.
- Flowers and leaves will also blossom on enemies where the arrows hit.
- While the player is downed, the projectile from those skills (such as Throw Dirt) will also be changed into the dryad's golden spear, along with flower trail effects.
 Full Material List
Kudzu requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Kudzu||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Conjuration|
|Gift of Wood|
|Gift of Nature|
|Leaf of Kudzu||
- Kudzu's footsteps are the only ones that have 3D textures since the flowers are actual geometrical objects that bloom from the ground.
- With 3rd of September 2013 update, bowstring got repaired and projectiles got adjusted.
- Kudzu is a vine-plant native to southern Japan and south east China. It is also very invasive, hard to kill, and has taken over much of the southern united states.