From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
Quip is a Legendary pistol crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Stamina
- Unused Offensive Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- When Quip is first drawn, confetti burst out of the character.
- The user's body is covered in a purple mist.
- When shooting Quip, colorful streamers and confetti or daisy flowers randomly flare out of the barrel. Both effects are accompanied by smaller flashing confetti bursts.
- When shooting Quip, a party popper noise is heard.
- Attacks have a chance of displaying a pistol "spin" animation whenever completed.
- The user leaves Multi-colored confetti footprints.
- The Grenade Barrage tool belt skill shows the user tossing multiple streams of confetti if the Grenadier trait is selected.
 Full Material List
Quip requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Quip2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Stamina|
|Gift of Wood3|
|Gift of Entertainment3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level.