Used to create legendary weapons.
— In-game description
Mystic Clovers are created in the Mystic Forge using one of two recipes and are rewarded in various PvP Reward Tracks and WvW Reward Tracks. They are also dropped from the Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials.
Both Mystic Forge recipes have technically identical costs. Neither one guarantees a Mystic Clover; there is a chance that you will receive other items. Drop rate research suggests that both recipes have an equal chance of receiving Mystic Clovers, approximately 30-32%.
Assuming this is accurate, using 1 Mystic Clover recipe is more likely to give players results closest to those estimated, due to the lower level of overall variation. See Talk:Mystic Clover for more detailed discussion.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Players have a chance to receive other items instead of the Mystic Clover:
- 1-3 random tier 6 refined materials: Orichalcum Ingot, Ancient Wood Plank, Bolt of Gossamer, or Cured Hardened Leather Square
- 2-4 random tier 6 fine crafting material
- 1 random tier 5 rare crafting material (Lodestone or Putrid Essence)
- 2 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 5 Mystic Coins
- 2 Mystic Crystals
- 2 Obsidian Shards
- 1 Hidden Treasure
These are for the single recipe. For the ten-at-a-time recipe, you will receive ten times as much.
The final reward chest of most PvP Reward Tracks include two Mystic Clovers as part of their reward. Several non-repeatable regional reward tracks award seven instead, while dungeon and temporary reward tracks do not award any.
- Ascalon Weapon Skins Box
- Auric Weapon Crate
- Balthazar Backpack Box
- Bitterfrost Frontier Cache
- Bladed Glove Box
- Bloodstone Cache
- Carapace Armor Box
- Carapace Glove Box (historical)
- Chak Gerent Cache
- Chest of Legendary Crafting Materials
- Draconis Mons Cache
- Ember Bay Cache
- Glorious Armor Box
- Grymm Mini Reward Box
- Grymm Svaard Reward Box
- Hero Weapon Box
- Jungle Bear Finisher Box
- Jungle Deer Finisher Box
- Jungle Dolyak Finisher Box
- Jungle Dragon Finisher Box
- Jungle Phoenix Finisher Box
- Jungle Rabbit Finisher Box
- Jungle Shark Finisher Box
- Jungle Tiger Finisher Box
- Jungle Wolf Finisher Box
- Kryta Weapon Skins Box
- Lake Doric Cache
- Legacy Armor Box
- Magic-Warped Bundle
- Magic-Warped Packet
- Mini Tybalt Reward Box
- Mist-Warped Bundle
- Mordremoth Cache
- Nika Mini Reward Box
- Nika Reward Box
- Pristine Sand-Carved Cache
- Ruins of Orr Weapon Skins Box
- Shiverpeak Mountains Weapon Skins Box
- Siren's Landing Cache
- Tarnished Coast Weapon Skins Box
- Tournament of Legends: Third Place
- Triumphant Armor Box
- Tybalt Reward Box
|Gift of Competitive Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Fortune||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Gift of War Prosperity||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
|Mystic Tribute||Legendary||Mystic Forge||0|
- Drop research for clover recipes can be found here.
- Assuming that both recipes have the same chance to produce clover, the average cost to obtain a single clover:
- The above calculation does not take into account any drops of these items you might receive from 'failed' attempts.