From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Chance for 5 to 50 from Mystic Clover crafting
- Common reward from bosses of the Nightmare Fractal challenge mode
- Rewarded once a day from completing the Defeat the Ley-Line Anomaly to disperse its destructive energy before it overloads event.
- 20 received through every 28 day login rewards cycle; 2/4/6/8 on the first day of every week.
- 1 to 5 from a Daily Automated Tournament and 1 to 100 from a Monthly Automated Tournament.
Skirmish reward track
Recipe: Feast of Food
- Mystic Forge
|6-17||Bottles of Elonian Wine|
Recipe: Box/Satchel of Armor
- Mystic Forge
|1-5||Bottles of Elonian Wine|
|1||Crafted chest armor|
- First generation legendary weapons and legendary backpacks require approximately 231 Mystic Coins to craft. Second generation weapons and legendary trinkets require approximately 481. A set of legendary armor requires approximately 273 Mystic Coins to craft.
- Equipment recipes
- Feast of food recipes
- Armor in bulk recipes (Fine)
- Armor in bulk recipes (Masterwork)
- Armor in bulk recipes (Rare)
- Armor in bulk recipes (Exotic)
- Other recipes
|Guild Hall Music: City Themes||8||3,000||300|
|Guild Trader 1||8||1,000||100|
|Guild Trader 2||16||3,000||500|
|Guild Trader 3||24||3,000||500|
|Guild Trader 4||30||3,000||500|
|Guild Trader 5||38||7,500||500|
|Objective Aura 1: Supply Capacity||6||1,000||200|
|Objective Aura 2: WvW Experience||9||1,500||200|
|Objective Aura 3: Movement Speed||17||2,000||200|
|Objective Aura 4: Power||21||5,000||200|
|Objective Aura 5: Precision||25||5,000||200|
|Objective Aura 6: Toughness||29||5,000||200|
|Objective Aura 7: Vitality||33||5,000||200|
|Objective Aura 8: Magic Find||37||5,000||200|
Can be used at the Wishing Well.