From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
Modified torch throw
Footfall effect on player
Rodgort is a legendary torch crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Fire
- Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Rodgort is a fiery dragon-headed torch. While drawn, the mouth of the dragon breathes fire.
- The arm wielding Rodgort is on fire.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, the sound of a fire igniting is heard.
- When stowed, the sound of a fire extinguishing is heard.
- The user leaves behind fiery footprints.
- Kill animations
- Enemies killed by Rodgort will display burning death animations.
- Skill effects
- Ranged skills will throw Rodgort instead. This effect changes the following skills:
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Rodgort 2||100 Icy Runestones||
|Superior Sigil of Fire|
|Gift of Wood 3|
|Vial of Liquid Flame 3|
|Rodgort's Flame 2||
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
- The name of this weapon is in reference to the skills Rodgort's Invocation and Mark of Rodgort from the original Guild Wars.
- Rodgort spelled backwards is Trogdor, which is the name of a dragon from one of the Homestar Runner cartoons.
- When Rodgort is equipped with another legendary in the main-hand, only the main-hand's footprint will be shown.