During the day.
Eternity footsteps effect.
Background image used for Eternity footsteps.
Eternity is a legendary greatsword crafted in the Mystic Forge and serves as a combination of the two legendary greatswords Sunrise and Twilight.“
— In-game description
 Effects Since 21st May 2014
- Added a new projectile replacement effect.
- Added new weapon-drawing effects.
- Enhanced the footfall effects.
- Enhanced the drawn-state effects to further distinguish it from the legendary greatswords Sunrise and Twilight.
|Search YouTube for videos related to Eternity animation.|
Eternity looks like Sunrise during the day, and Twilight during the night. Since the Back to School update Eternity now has a glowing gem on its pommel that glows white during the day and red during the night. It has a dark smokey aura with small yellow stars, moons and planets flowing upwards from the body and disappearing. It leaves footsteps that, like its parts, acts like a window into an alternate skybox. The skybox is a scene of space filled with stars. The same stars and planets that radiate from the aura swirl calmly around the footprints.
- UPDATE* Guardian skill 2 now throws projectiles of mixtures Eternity, Sunrise, and Twilights full blade not just the graphic of the blade but the whole sword. This update was noticed May 20th along with the new festival patch.
- UPDATE* Same with mesmer skill 2, warrior skill 4 and down skills. All projectiles become twin blades which Sunrise and Twilight cross each other.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- The risen High Wizard protecting the gates of Arah in the Gates of Arah meta event can be seen wielding Eternity.