Wielded during the day.
Wielded during the night.
Footsteps while wielding Meteorlogicus.
The planet texture.
Meteorlogicus is a legendary scepter crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Air
- Unused Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
Meteorlogicus is a glowing orrery whose planets and clouds move. Sparkling stars emanate from the center glow.
Meteorlogicus has a day/night cycle.
- Fluffy white clouds emanate from the base of the orrey.
- The sun glows yellow, and a blue glow surrounds the entire scepter.
- A blue trail follows the weapon when wielded, but not when stowed.
- The clouds are dark, and lightning appears around them.
- The sun glows violet, and a violet glow surrounds the entire scepter.
- A violet trail follows the weapon when wielded and when stowed (after being drawn for the first time in a new area).
- The user leaves behind lightning bolts followed by dark clouds.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle|
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Meteorlogicus 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Air|
|Gift of Energy 3|
|Gift of Weather 3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
- This scepter is bigger than most of the others in the game.
- It has a base damage type of Lightning.
- The symbols on the pommel spell out "rain" in Ascalonian.
- Meteorology is the study of the atmosphere and, in particular, weather forecasting.