From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Kraitkin is a Legendary trident crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- Upon drawing, a white-red aura will burst out from the character. Small fish will start to swim out of the trident and return to it, while more small fish are attracted from the environment.
- While drawn, your character gains a white aura of what appears to be a mix of bubbles and steam, which also leaves a trail while moving.
- The trident itself has a light-green trail effect. This effect comes from the green bubbles that are continuously being sprayed from the mouths of the eels.
- The shaft of the trident contains two currents of water that flow up towards the head of the weapon.
- Small fish occasionally dart in and twirl around the trident.
- Kraitkin has a day/night cycle.
During the day:
- The eels on the trident move and spray out green bubbles when their mouths open.
- The two currents of water around the shaft flow up towards the head of the trident.
During the Night:
- The eels become petrified and emit a faint but noticeable light-green glow, along with an aura of bubbles and steam appear around the whole trident.
- The currents of water no longer flow.
 Full Material List
Kraitkin requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Kraitkin2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Venom|
|Gift of Energy3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level.