From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
A flame burst
Kill shot skill
The Predator is a Legendary rifle crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- New audio when shooting making it resemble a sci-fi energy weapon. Projectile gains a red glow.
- Burst of fire at the barrel when fired.
- Causes small explosions at footstep (when weapon is active).
- Creates a Red glow around character when weapon is active (Currently for both Warrior and Engineer the glow appears ONLY when weapon is active. Active kits will deactivate this effect. [As of June 5, 2013]).
- Regarding Engineer skills [As of June 5, 2013]:
- Hip Shot and Jump Shot both create the unique firing sound effect.
- Only projectiles from Hip Shot and Throw Junk are unique. All other skills animate identical to when any other rifle is in use.
- Grenade Barrage with the Grenadier trait fires glowing red projectiles with a new sound effect and displays its effect regardless of whether The Predator is currently equipped. This effect will occur even if a kit is currently active.
- Throw Junk of the engineer downed skills, throws out a glowing red projectile.
- Static Discharge will oftentimes produce the unique projectile effect in place of the lightning bolt.
- All other skills, kits and tool belt abilities do not have any unique animations or sound effects when using The Predator. Throw Wrench, throwing turrets, elixirs and medkits no longer have any bonus effects tied to them.
 Full Material List
The Predator requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Predator||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Force|
|Gift of Wood|
|Gift of Stealth|