From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
Aura and a ghost wolf effect when using warhorn skills.
Howler is a Legendary warhorn crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Accuracy
- Unused Offensive Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- The user leaves foggy footprints.
- The user's body is coated in a fog aura.
- At night a moon appears at the wolf's head.
- When drawn, small drops of water burst from the user's body.
- Upon blowing the horn, the wolf's head howls and makes a faint howling sound; a moon illuminates in the crescent of the horn, and sparkles appear around it; and a ghostly wolf head appears for a brief second.
- For , Life Transfer and Tainted Shackles have the same effects as when using a horn skill if entering death shroud whilst wielding Howler.
 Full ingredient list
Howler requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|250 Obsidian Shard|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||250 Glob of Ectoplasm|
|77 Mystic Clover|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of Howler2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Accuracy|
|Gift of Wood3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level.