Click to enlarge
— In-game description
The Bifrost is surrounded by an ever glowing rainbow colored aura, leaving behind a faint trail of light when swung, and has crystalline shapes floating around the tip. It also adds a glow to the character while drawn, and makes the character leave rainbow footsteps. Small rainbows are also left behind the character. To view the animation click here: Bifrost video demo
 Full Material List
The Bifrost requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Bifrost2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Nullification|
|Gift of Energy3|
|Gift of Color3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- In Norse mythology, Bifrost is the rainbow bridge connecting Midgard (World of Men) to Asgard (World of the Gods).
- Chat link: [&AgHqdwAA]