From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Minstrel is a Legendary focus crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Energy
- Unused Offensive Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
- A purple aura and large musical notes and symbols float around the focus.
- Leaves notes as footprints (even if another legendary weapon is equiped).
Full Material List
The Minstrel requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Minstrel2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Energy|
|Gift of Energy3|
|Gift of Music3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- Emits a harp strum sound effect when drawn.
The Minstrel was a joke profession announced on the Guild Wars 2 main site, before shattering into a picture of the truly announced Mesmer.