The Minstrel is a Legendary focus crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
- Superior Sigil of Energy
- Unused Offensive Infusion Slot
— In-game description
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
The Minstrel is a golden rooster harp. While stowed, faint music notes float away from the focus. While drawn, a purple aura appears and large musical notes float away from the focus.
- Draw/Stow effects
- When drawn, a harp strumming sound is heard.
Full material list
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Minstrel 2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Energy|
|Gift of Energy 3|
|Gift of Music 3|
|The Bard 2||
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- 5 There is an additional 96 charge for each Shard bought from the Priory Historian (Bandit Crest Collector)
The Minstrel was a joke profession announced on the Guild Wars 2 main site, before shattering into a picture of the truly announced Mesmer.