From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
The Moot is a Legendary mace crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
- Long golden shaft and a disco ball mace head. While unsheathed the head of the mace will light up and reflect light causing a disco ball esque graphic.
- Trumpet bells on the shaft are animated and go in and out like they're being played while drawn.
- When the mace strikes something confetti and swirls will poof around the target, and makes the sound of fireworks.
- When sheathed circles of red/green/blue transparent circles will bounce around your character.
- Footprints left are lighted squares like that of a dance floor.
- When placed in offhand still has all its effects, but no footprints if you have another legendary in main hand.
- (Warrior) When downed and moot is in mainhand, #1 and #2 skills don't have animation of you throwing it.
- To see all of the effects and hear the sound effects look at this video
- Whenever any of your mace abilities hit something it will make the sound of fireworks (for example, each pulse of Symbol of Faith will trigger the sound).
 Full Material List
The Moot requires the following:
- Legendary Precursor
- Gift of The Moot
Legendary Base Materials:
- 1 Gift of Fortune
- 77 Mystic Clovers
- 250 Globs of Ectoplasm
- 1 Gift of Magic
- 1 Gift of Might
- 1 Gift of Mastery