From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge
Footsteps while wielding moot
The Moot is a Legendary mace crafted in the Mystic Forge.“
— In-game description
|Search YouTube for videos related to Moot animation.|
- While drawn, the head of The Moot will light up and reflect light, causing a disco ball esque graphic.
- While drawn, the three figures start rotating and red, yellow and blue lights appear in the circular section under the figures and near the base of the mace.
- Balls of color and light appear and rotate around the user when drawn.
- When drawn, the wielders body gains an aura of white sparkliness similar to the head of the mace.
- Trumpet bells on the shaft are animated and go in and out like they're being played while drawn.
- When trumpets animate, they spray a small confetti shower of colored light particles.
- When The Moot hits an enemy, confetti and swirls will appear around the target, and the sound of fireworks are heard.
- The user leaves footprints of colorful lighted squares like that of a dance floor.
- The 'disco ball' part of The Moot will display an image of the area you are in from a birds-eye view.
- Mystic Forge
- Output qty.
 Full Material List
The Moot requires the following:
|Required item||Primary ingredients||Component materials|
|Gift of Mastery||Bloodstone Shard|
|Obsidian Shard x250|
|Gift of Exploration|
|Gift of Battle||
|Gift of Fortune||Glob of Ectoplasm x250|
|Mystic Clover x77|
|Gift of Magic|
|Gift of Might|
|Gift of The Moot2||Icy Runestones x100||
|Superior Sigil of Energy|
|Gift of Metal3|
|Gift of Entertainment3|
- 1 Obsidian Shards are bought in multiples of three, costing three Laurels each. You would end up purchasing a total of 252 shards.
- 2 This item varies with each legendary.
- 3 These two Gifts change with each Legendary and require you to have characters that have mastered the respective crafting disciplines. The finished Gifts are Account Bound, which allows you to craft them on different characters.
- 4 Chance to get a precursor varies with rarity and level. 
- When placed in offhand, The Moot will still have all its effects, but no footprints will show if another legendary is equipped in the main-hand.
- When downed and moot is in mainhand, #1 and #2 skills don't have animation of you throwing it.