From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- In Voloxian Passage
- Isn't this edifice magnificient? It was the masterwork of the brilliant architect, Rana. When she suggested rotating the old cube structures by 45 degrees, she gave birth to the whole diamondism movement.
What is this place for?
- You mean besides dropping jaws and taking breath by its pure beauty? Its primary use is as a sort of theater for the demonstration of new asuran magics and scientifuc breakthroughs.
What kind of demonstrations?
- Just last month, the Incinergen krewe unveiled their new prototype for using flames to speed the transmission of sound waves. This place was packed to the rafters with spectators.
Why would anyone use flames to transmit sound?
- They wouldn't. At least, not after the demonstration went so horrible wrong. It took almost a week to get the smell of singed hair out of this place.
- I think I'll just have a look around.
- I'm not really much of an architecture fan. Good-bye.
- In Might and Main, during Dragon Bash
- We have a limited capacity in Rata Sum's jail—especially for phantasms—so this beggar is on a community service release.
- But...can't ghosts just walk through walls?