From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Anthill is an area in the northwest of Metrica Province. The cave is full of skritt who have taken a liking to chaos magic. An asuran krewe is studying the effects of the chaos on the skritt living in the caves.
Locations and objectives
- Anthill Waypoint —
- Kill the chaos creature (12)
- Concerned Skritt Forager
- Greedy Skritt Forager
- Skritt Forager
- Skritt Lobber
- Veteran Leader Siktikta
- Worried Skritt Forager
- Veteran Leader Siktikta: There is power in the chaos. Much power. How do we ignore that?
- Chaos Researcher: Have you seen what it does to your people?
- Veteran Leader Siktikta: Everything with you is cause-and-effect, this-and-that, input-output. You don't see like skritt.
- Chaos Researcher: It's scientific! The chaos magic is corrupting skritt.
- Veteran Leader Siktikta: You will never understand. Not with your linear thoughts. Not enough angles.
- Chaos Researcher: What are you talking about?
- Veteran Leader Siktikta: Exactly.
- Aodhrrak: Oo! Oo! Oo! Green smelly shinies!
- Nrraktak: Green?
- Aodhrrak: Green.
- Nrraktak: Smelly?
- Aodhrrak: Smelly.
- Nrraktak: Shiny?
- Aodhrrak: Shiny.
- Aodhrrak: Yippee!
- Aodhrrak: Oo! Oo! Oo! Oo! Green smelly shinies!
- Katterer: Where? Where? Where?
- Aodhrrak: Everywhere!