From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist the Chaos krewe (12)
- Survivor's Encampment Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Transfer Gate (Private) —
- Survivor's Encampment
- Chaos Researcher (1): What are we doing here? We should be gassing those tunnels, not making friends with those rats!
- Chaos Researcher (2): You are too close-minded. They seem friendly enough, and we need to monitor the chaotic material in that cave.
- Chaos Researcher (1): I suppose, but—
- Chaos Researcher (2): No buts! And besides, you fool, they are practically giving away the Inquest tech they've found. Play it cool, and we could make a fortune.
- Chaos Researcher (2): Maybe if you were krewe leader you could make the decisions. Until then, keep your thoughts to yourself.
- At Survivor's Encampment
- Traveler: How did this disaster happen?
- Medical Assistant (1): Keep your voice down. There are Inquest agents everywhere.
- Medical Assistant (2): You can't blame everything on saboteurs.
- Medical Assistant (1): We have to blame someone...else.
- Traveler: Can you tell me how these people got hurt?
- Medical Attendant: There was a mishap. The reactor core ruptured, releasing a surge of quasi-theosophic energy.
- Traveler: How inconvenient for the reactor krewes.
- Disaster Victim: Flash. Bang. Pain. Pain.
- Skritt: What you are experiencing is an unfortunate side effect of the recent explosion at the Thaumanova Reactor. The fallout is affecting us all in a myriad of ways.
- Disaster Victim: Ouchie. Ouchie.
- Skritt: Yes. "Ouchie," indeed.'
- Medical Assistant: What ails you, specifically?
- Disaster Victim: I heard an explosion, then pain flooded my mind and body. Now I can't feel anything at all.
- Medical Assistant: Can you elaborate? Was it a sharp and sudden pain, or did it slowly increase over time?
- Disaster Victim: Wait wait...are you gonna help me, or are you just taking notes?
- Disaster Victim: Oh, the burn! I saw a blue flash, and then everything went dark. When will my vision return?
- Medical Attendant: I fear it will not. The damage to your eyes–
- Disaster Victim: That won't do. I'm important to my krewe. I can't be spared. What must I do to see again?
- Medical Attendant: I'm sorry. Until someone invents a device to mimic your eyes' natural functions–
- Disaster Victim: I say, that's an inspired notion! Write that down for me, so I don't forget it.
- Disaster Victim: Why is no one seeing to me? I require immediate medical assistance!
- Medical Attendant: Everyone here requires immediate medical assistance.
- Disaster Victim: Well, yes...but as I already have your attention, there's no reason to keep me waiting, is there?
- Disaster Victim (1): Ah, curse these ruined legs of mine! If only we could remove ourselves to Arterium Haven.
- Disaster Victim (2): What makes you think things are any better there?
- Disaster Victim (1): It's farther from the glow, and there's fewer wounded consuming resources.