From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Hero Challenges
- Krewe Researcher
- Krewe Apprentice
- Luminates Reparatrix
- Luminates Supervisor Wenn
- Tower Attendant
- Apprentice: Theoretically speaking, this situation is a microcosm of the entire Inquest problem.
- Krewe Researcher: I see what you mean. I just wish their cannon was theoretical too.
- Apprentice: The Inquest stands ready to bombard us into oblivion, and we've been ordered to observe?
- Krewe Researcher: We aren't just observing, we're monitoring. Rerouting energy demands careful coordination.
- Apprentice: I'm an accomplished designer and fabricator. I can do much more than monitor.
- Krewe Researcher: You're part of the Luminate Krewe. Follow the plan, or we all die.
- Krewe Researcher: We must protect the energy source from the Inquest. The best offense is a strong defense.
- Apprentice (1): No, we need to take that energy and use it against them. The best defense is a strong offense.
- Apprentice (2): You're both wrong and both right. Setting up our circuit is half the job; breaking theirs is the other half.
- Krewe Researcher (1): Can our defenses withstand a direct impact from the Inquest's superweapon?
- Krewe Researcher (2): I believe so. We've always built better and stronger than they do.
- Krewe Researcher (1): Hmm. I appreciate your optimism, but I'm not willing to stake my life on it.
- Krewe Researcher (1): We used to create and learn. Now, we huddle and defend. This isn't a lab, it's a war camp.
- Krewe Researcher (2): Only until our unruly neighbors are under control. Then we can return to what we do best.
- Resource nodes
- The four Lightning Generators at the Luminates Plant are only operational when they're getting power. This is the case when the Power Overwhelming meta event status is "The power grid is fully operational...", or "Inquest agents have sent a bomber...".