From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 27 years old
- Tarnished Coast (US)
- 6799 hours in 77.8 month(s)
- In-game ID
- Tormod the Fox.2368
- 26,000 (Illustrious Achiever)
- PvP Rank
|This user plays for the territory of North America.|
- "Hello, my gaming name is Tormod, but I have many names like Tor and Rob.
- First and foremost, I enjoy playing professions or classes with the most versatile gameplay.
- The second object, which pleases my senses ever so much more than ecstatic, would be the ability
- to be supportive in my build. This is why I love my Elementalist the most even though he plays berserker.
- Guild Wars 2 takes a very different approach to combat than most games ever created which
- engages and disengages my curious attention at the same time. What really draws me in is the importance of mobility
- and positioning which makes the game feel smooth as wet ice! Looking backward, I truly and dearly miss
- the combat trinity and in particular the dedicated healing role like from Guild Wars 1. Therefore, it has been
- very weak in the diverse area, which is an unfortunate attribute.
- One more thing; I love coffee!"
- ~incoming pros + cons list of gw2~
- cons and links:
- pros and links:
Learning in Progress
My Wiki To-Do List
Polish: Mad King's Clock Tower article.
Polish: wiki signature
- Practice and incorporate grammar.
Helpful Wiki Pages
- Guild Wars 2 Wiki:Color schemes
- Category:Profession icon templates
- Category:Icon templates
- Category:Biography icons
In game To Do List
- Dailys = PvP,
- CoF (cloth/gold/Ecto farming (salvage:Cabalist Shoulders)
- Harvest Home instance
- LS3-Daily Hearts
- Winterberry Bush Farm: - [&BIEJAAA=] - go up North and follow the entire edge of Griffon Old Growth
Weekly & Monthly
Legendary Staff: Bifrost— Refunded
- Legendary Staff:
- Legendary Torch:
- Legendary Warhorn:
- Legendary Axe:
- Legendary Focus:
- Legendary Dagger:
- Legendary Shortbow:
Chuka and Champawat
- Legendary Greatsword:
- Legendary Scepter:
- Weapon Skins -> Weapon Progress
|Elementalist:||Berserker set||Viper set|
|Necromancer:||Marauder set||Seraph set|
|Mesmer:||Viper set||Diviner set|
|Guardian:||Grieving set||Harrier set|
|Theif:||Sinister set||Assassin set|