The Dream's depiction of The Green Huntsman.
A flimsy sprout like you will never defeat me. Even so, I'll teach you one final lesson—in pain.
Bercilak the Green is a sylvari of the Nightmare Court who challenges newborn sylvari to duels to the death. Through the use of his magical armor crafted by Occam, which renders him immortal, he has slain many innocents to help spread the Nightmare. Bercilak is eventually killed, however, by exploiting the armor's two weaknesses: that it doesn't work unless the whole set is worn, and is vulnerable to the tool which made it, Occam's hammer.
- Chain. Bleed your foe with a slash. Sever Artery -
- stun them. Shield Bash - Bash your foe with your shield and
- Lunge at your foe and strike them with your sword. Savage Leap -
- Immobile and Stun every second. Applies Determined to self. Binding Roots - Entangles all nearby foes with binding roots, applying
- Stolen skills
- He is encountered by choosing "The Green Knight" in the Biography section of Sylvari Character creation.
- Bercilak is one of the few champions fought in chapter 1 of the personal story which has not been reduced to a veteran rank.
- Bercilak is a reference to a character from the Middle English romance, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.
- The Green Knight in said story is garbed in green armor, seemingly immortal, and has the same name (though the name has varying spellings and pronunciations).
- The player character's line from the intro cinematic "Somewhat. In my dream, a champion in brilliant green armor defeated all challengers. He seemed invincible, yet a small mouse nipped at his heel." most likely is a reference another near immortal warrior Achilles. In Greek mythology, Achilles's only vulnerable spot is his heel.
- Bercilak wears full heavy Nightmare Court armor, wields a Nightmare Sword and Warden Shield.
- Bercilak is voiced by Gideon Emery.