From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Fresh Winterberry (1 in Bitterfrost Frontier, 5 in home instance)
- Dragonite Ore (3-6) or Fresh Winterberry (1-2)
- Unbound Magic (5-10) (can be as low as 2 in home instance)
- Ruined Plant Fiber - if an Orichalcum Harvesting Sickle is not used.
- Plump Winterberry - random chance if Bitterfrost Frontier Master has been unlocked.
- Winterberry Bushes in Bitterfrost Frontier will reset 22-24 hours after harvesting.
- Winterberry Bushes in Bitterfrost Frontier can be harvested approximately once per day for each character. This is separate from the daily reset.
- Each pair of Winterberry Bushes in Bitterfrost Frontier is grouped as a node farm. Because of this, gathering a second bush in a pair will deplete the whole group, losing any bonus gathers left in the first bush.
- Using an unlimited harvesting sickle prevents losing bonus gatherings this way, since they gather all bonus gatherings automatically. Unlimited tools still can't get bonus gatherings from the second bush gathered in each pair, as a node farm is always depleted in the first gathering of the last node gathered.
- Winterberry Bush Node can be used to unlock a node inside a player's home instance.
- Daily Living World Season 3: Daily Bitterfrost Frontier Berry Acquisition — Gather 5 winterberries. (0)
- Daily: Daily Shiverpeaks Forager — Gather raw materials by foraging plants in the following Shiverpeak Mountains maps: Wayfarer Foothills, Snowden Drifts, Lornar's Pass, Dredgehaunt Cliffs, Timberline Falls, and Frostgorge Sound. (0)