From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Arid Devourers are devourers found in arid regions throughout Tyria.
- Grothmar Valley (Spawns from Devourer Nests)
- Burning Effigy
- Dalada Forest
- Devourer's Ridge
- Iron Legion Camp (During related events only)
- Rusty Meadows
- Sacnoth Stream
- The Ooze Pit
- The Wardowns
- Tribunes' Trench
- Domain of Kourna
- Dry Top
- Prospect Valley
- Treadrock Uplands
- Uplands Oasis (During related events only)
- Challenger Cliffs
- The Silverwastes
Living World Season 4
- Episode 2: A Bug in the System
The Icebrood Saga
- Prologue: Bound by Blood
- Protect the Maguuma Shaman as she casts a spell to cleanse the oasis (80)
- Keep the furnace firing to help manufacture new plate metal! (80)
- Inflicts Bleeding
- Buff Allies
- Knocks Back
- Slash - Melee auto-attack that cleaves. 130 range.
- Tail Swipe - The devourer swings its tail at its enemy, damaging and Bleeding them for 10 seconds. 1.5 second cast time. 20 second recharge. 150 range.
- Pound Ground - The devourer pounds the ground, damaging and knocking back enemies in front of it and sending out two shockwaves in succession that damage enemies. 0.5 second cast time. 20 second recharge. 300 range.
- Devour - The devourer bites enemies in front of it five times in quick succession, stealing health with each hit. 25 second recharge. 150 range.
- Fear - The devourer shrieks, granting fury to nearby allies for 10 seconds while fearing nearby enemies for 1 second and making them vulnerable for 15 seconds. 1 second cast time. 25 second recharge. 180 radius. Cannot miss, be evaded or blocked.
- Tunnel - The devourer burrows underground to move towards its target while evading attacks. Upon resurfacing the devourer damages nearby enemies. 0.5 second cast time. 20 second recharge. 150 radius. 600 range.
- Stolen skills
- Slash - Melee auto-attack that cleaves. 180 range.
- Tail Lash - The devourer uses its tails to hit enemies in front of it five times in quick succession, damaging and inflicting Crippled and Poisoned on enemies for 5 seconds. Enemies struck by all five hits have their crippled replaced with 4 seconds of Immobile. 0.5 second cast time. 20 second recharge. 180 range.
- Stolen skills
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Armored Scale||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Potent Venom Sac||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Powerful Venom Sac||Crafting material||Rare||1|
|Dark Stained Claw||Trophy||Junk||1|
- Arid Devourers sometimes spawn with a different model and will have a chance to get knocked back when hit, resembling most hatchling varieties of enemies.