From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the object. For the achievement of the same name, see Bleached Bones (achievement).
- Crystal Oasis
- Chance at Spirit Shard
- Trade Contract (1-3, 7-10, 25)
- and 2 or 3 of following:
- Empyreal Fragment (1-3)
- Eye of Kormir (1-2, 4)
- Milling Stone (2-4)
- Piece of Common Unidentified Gear (1-3)
- Piece of Unidentified Gear (1-2)
- Piece of Rare Unidentified Gear
- Plan for Officer's Warbeast Coat
- Sliver of Twitching Forgemetal (1)
- Sunset Jewel (rarely)
- Trader's Key
- Tinari's Music Box (very rare)
- Elonian weapon (rare drop)
- Historical items
- Bleached Bones respawn on the next day after they have been interacted with for the achievement.
- Bleached Bones could be found scattered about the Crystal Desert in the original Guild Wars. They belonged to Elonians who had come to the desert in hopes of ascending.