Light armored version.
Crystal Desert appearance.
Branded Charr are branded creatures found in and around the Dragonbrand that were once charr before being twisted by Kralkatorrik's magic. Similar to Branded Humans, they can be encountered in two different variations: one that's unarmored and uses ranged attacks, and one with heavy armor that uses melee attacks.
- Blazeridge Steppes
- Contain the growth of the Dragonbrand (39)
- Aid the researchers in their study of the Brand (40)
- Help Sentinels instigate fights between ghosts and the Branded (42)
- Help the Iron Legion protect Steeleye Span from Branded creatures (43)
- Assist Sentinel forces against dragonspawn (50)
- Fight the Branded in Lake Desolann with the Sentinels (57)
- Assist the Sentinels patrolling Crystalwept Groves (58)
- Help the ogres remove the Branded from their land (59)
- Summons Exploding Shards
- Berserk - Gained at 50% health.
- Branded Lightning Orb - Projectile attack.
- Branded Shard Burst - Point blank AoE Launches on a short delay.
- Punch - Melee attack.
- Branded Crystals - Point blank AoE spell that creates crystals which explode after 3 seconds, dealing AoE damage.
- Stolen skills
|Crystal Shard||Crafting material||Rare||1||56|
|Crystal Fragment||Crafting material||Rare||1||37-58|
|Pile of Luminous Dust||Crafting material||Fine||1||56|
|Pile of Radiant Dust||Crafting material||Fine||1||37-58|
|Metal Scrap||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||56|
|Jagged Metal Scrap||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||37-58|
|Bloody Brand Crystal||Trophy||Rare||1||37-58|
Render by Daniel Williams.