From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Consume Plasma — Stolen skill
- Detonate Plasma — Stolen skill
- Drink Ambrosia — Stolen skill
- Steal Precision — Stolen skill
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Unrelenting Strikes — Grant fury to yourself and nearby allies when you critically strike an enemy.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- No Quarter — Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Thrill of the Crime — When you Steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Maleficent Seven — Increase the maximum malice-stack count. Restore initiative and gain boons upon reaching the maximum number of malice stacks.
- Fire for Effect — Using a stolen skill grants additional boons to allies around you. Stolen skills will always be Steal Time, regardless of the target's profession.
- As with Necromancer and Parasitic Contagion, you do not receive healing while in Shadow Shroud as Specter.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|October 02, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|January 27, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||