From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Consume Plasma — Stolen skill
- Detonate Plasma — Stolen skill
- Drink Ambrosia — Stolen skill
- Steal Precision — Stolen skill
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Premeditation — Deal increased strike damage for each unique boon you have; concentration is increased.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Unrelenting Strikes — Grant fury to yourself and nearby allies when you critically strike an enemy.
- Sundering Shade — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- No Quarter — Landing a critical hit while under the effects of fury increases the duration of fury. Gain increased ferocity while under the effects of fury.
- Thrill of the Crime — When you Steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Maleficent Seven — Increase the maximum malice-stack count. Restore initiative and gain boons upon reaching the maximum number of malice stacks.
- Fire for Effect — Using a stolen skill grants additional boons to allies around you. Stolen skills will always be Steal Time, regardless of the target's profession.
- Fury from external sources also grants you Might.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch: