From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Trapper's Expertise — Increase the duration of boons and conditions applied by traps. Traps gain reduced recharges and offensive ones cause cripple.
- Hidden Barbs — Bleeding you inflict is more dangerous.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- Ancient Seeds — Striking a stunned, dazed, knocked down, or launched foe summons roots to entangle them.
- Twice as Vicious — Disabling a foe increases your damage and condition damage for a short duration.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.