|| This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
- This skill has an underwater replacement: Spike Trap (Underwater)
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| February 25, 2020
|| Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced power coefficient from 0.2 to 0.01. Adjusted bleeding from 6 stacks for 6.25 seconds to 1 stack for 1 second. Reduced cooldown from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.
| July 10, 2018
- This skill can now be used underwater. The underwater version now stuns enemies instead of launching them.
| February 22, 2017
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 45 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP only.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- All ranger traps now have a 0.5 second arming time.
- All ranger traps now have a trigger radius of 180 and an effect radius of 240.
- Now has a knockdown component on initial trap trigger.
- Bleeding stacks increased to 6 and duration increased to 6.25 seconds.
- Crippled duration increased to 2.66 seconds.
| October 15, 2013
- This skill's tooltip now appropriately displays when Trapper's Expertise is equipped.
- Updated the skill tooltips to include the immobilize condition that occurs.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Spike Trap has been added to the game.