From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 5 1
- Draconis Mons
(Ring of Fire)
- Connects to
- Titan's Throat (N)
Ancient Hollow (NW)
Wind Rider Ledge (NW)
Click to enlarge.
The Savage Rise is an area in Draconis Mons. It is sprawling with various wildlife and hostile creatures that are often preying on the Pact forces attempting to make their way up the volcano.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Heart
- Help the scouting party (80)
- Points of Interest
- Druid's Grotto —
- Eternal Pool —
- Peace Grounds —
- Scout's Clearing —
- Viraddi's Salvation —
- Mastery Insights
- Draconis Mons Insight: Savage Rise
- Savage Rise Vista —
- Defeat the grub gobbler (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the ruins while the Vigil investigate (80)
- Escort the Vigil squad to the ancient ruins (80)
- Help escort the hatchlings away from the scouting party (80)
- Kill the greater spirit of nature (80) [Group Event]
- Slay the stonehead (80) [Group Event]
- Arrowhead Hatchling
- Bristleback Hatchling
- Pocket Raptor
- Rolling Devil
- Veteran Arrowhead
- Veteran Bonebreaker
- Veteran Bristleback
- Veteran Smogscale
- Veteran Smokescale
- Veteran Stonehead
- Vigil Crusader: What is a god? As far as I can tell, it's just another entity. More powerful, perhaps, but fallible.
- Vigil Marksman: You couldn't possibly understand. Many younger people had started thinking the gods were just a story.
- Vigil Marksman: There's no denying it now. It's renewed my faith rather abruptly and put me in a moral dilemma.
- Vigil Crusader: A moral dilemma? How so?
- Vigil Marksman: Maybe I shouldn't be helping to hunt him. Maybe I should be...serving him.
- Vigil Marksman: What an amazing discovery! This cavern is historic as well as a geographic marvel.
- Vigil Marksman: (laugh) Have you noticed how the humans are squirming? Their god is returned!
- Vigil Tactician: (chuckle) Yeah, I'm enjoying watching their melodrama.
- Vigil Marksman: It's like when your krewe boss disappears for years, then suddenly reappears...running naked through the lab.
- Vigil Tactician: Sounds disconcerting.
- Vigil Marksman: You have no idea.
- Vigil Tactician: I think the world's going to scrap. When the human Gods start showing up, you know things must be bad.
- Vigil Tactician: I smell destroyers! Eeeiiiiuuuuwwww, stinky beasts.
- At Scout's Clearing
- Vigil Recruit: You realize we're helping hunt...a god, right?
- Vigil Crusader: Yeah. I have mixed feelings too. They're saying it's Balthazar, but...
- Vigil Recruit: I suppose it could be an imposter.
- Vigil Crusader: What? Someone pretending to be Balthazar pretending to be Lazarus? I doubt it.
- Vigil Recruit: If that's not it, then...it really is His Greatness Balthazar. I've worshipped him all my life.
- Vigil Crusader: Just do your job. All we have to do is secure the perimeter. We'll leave the blasphemy to the commander.
- Vigil Recruit: That's three we've lost so far.
- Vigil Crusader: Don't worry, stay close. I've got your back.
- Vigil Crusader: Dwayna, where are you? Why did it have to be Balthazar?
- Entangling Vines
- Loose Rocks
- Oakheart's Essence
- Speed Boost Mushroom
- Suspicious Shrub
- Thermal Tube
- Unbound Magic
- Zinn's Recorder
- Resource nodes
- Jungle Plants
- Mithril Ore
- Orichalcum Ore
- Palm Sapling
- Primordial Orchid
- Sawgill Mushrooms