From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Heart
- Help the scouting party (80)
- Points of Interest
- Druid's Grotto —
- Eternal Pool —
- Peace Grounds —
- Scout's Clearing —
- Viraddi's Salvation —
- Mastery Insights
- Draconis Mons Insight: Savage Rise
- Savage Rise Vista —
- Defeat the grub gobbler (80)
- Defend the ruins while the Vigil investigate (80)
- Escort the Vigil squad to the ancient ruins (80)
- Help escort the hatchlings away from the scouting party (80)
- Kill the greater spirit of nature (80) [Group Event]
- Slay the stonehead (80) [Group Event]
- Vigil Crusader
- Vigil Huntsman
- Vigil Marksman
- Vigil Recruit
- Vigil Scout (During related events only)
- Vigil Tactician
- Arrowhead Hatchling
- Bristleback Hatchling
- Pocket Raptor
- Rolling Devil
- Veteran Arrowhead
- Veteran Bonebreaker
- Veteran Bristleback
- Veteran Smogscale
- Veteran Smokescale
- Veteran Stonehead
- Vigil Crusader: What is a god? As far as I can tell, it's just another entity. More powerful, perhaps, but fallible.
- Vigil Marksman: You couldn't possibly understand. Many younger people had started thinking the gods were just a story.
- Vigil Marksman: There's no denying it now. It's renewed my faith rather abruptly and put me in a moral dilemma.
- Vigil Crusader: A moral dilemma? How so?
- Vigil Marksman: Maybe I shouldn't be helping to hunt him. Maybe I should be...serving him.
- Vigil Marksman: What an amazing discovery! This cavern is historic as well as a geographic marvel.
- Vigil Marksman: (laugh) Have you noticed how the humans are squirming? Their god is returned!
- Vigil Tactician: (chuckle) Yeah, I'm enjoying watching their melodrama.
- Vigil Marksman: It's like when your krewe boss disappears for years, then suddenly reappears...running naked through the lab.
- Vigil Tactician: Sounds disconcerting.
- Vigil Marksman: You have no idea.
- Vigil Tactician: I think the world's going to scrap. When the human Gods start showing up, you know things must be bad.
- Vigil Tactician: I smell destroyers! Eeeiiiiuuuuwwww, stinky beasts.
- At Scout's Clearing
- Vigil Recruit: You realize we're helping hunt...a god, right?
- Vigil Crusader: Yeah. I have mixed feelings too. They're saying it's Balthazar, but...
- Vigil Recruit: I suppose it could be an imposter.
- Vigil Crusader: What? Someone pretending to be Balthazar pretending to be Lazarus? I doubt it.
- Vigil Recruit: If that's not it, then...it really is His Greatness Balthazar. I've worshipped him all my life.
- Vigil Crusader: Just do your job. All we have to do is secure the perimeter. We'll leave the blasphemy to the commander.
- Vigil Recruit: That's three we've lost so far.
- Vigil Crusader: Don't worry, stay close. I've got your back.
- Vigil Crusader: Dwayna, where are you? Why did it have to be Balthazar?
- Entangling Vines
- Loose Rocks
- Oakheart's Essence
- Speed Boost Mushroom
- Suspicious Shrub
- Thermal Tube
- Unbound Magic
- Zinn's Recorder