Rata Arcanum is an area in Draconis Mons. It is a decrepit asuran colony that has recently been overtaken by the Inquest. When Rata Novus fell to the chak, the survivors, including Zinn and M.O.X., relocated here. However, two years later they angered the local druids who wiped out the entire colony, leaving only a handful of golems behind.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Infiltrate the Inquest (80)
- Rata Arcanum Vista —
- Defeat the Inquest champion (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the champion jungle skelk (80)
- Use Inquest keypads to shut down the Inquest's gate (80)
- Inquest Assassin
- Inquest Extinguisher
- Inquest Grenadier
- Inquest Magiscientist
- Inquest Miner
- Inquest Researcher
- Veteran Inquest Extinguisher
- Veteran Inquest Miner
- Veteran Inquest Engineer
- Veteran Inquest Researcher
- Veteran Mark I Golem
- Champion Inquest Power Suit Mark III
- Inquest Magiscientist: Woo-hoo? I guess.
- Inquest Magiscientist: You think Balthazar will notice we're more interested in Zinn than serving him?
- Inquest Magiscientist: I survived! I made it to Rata Arcanum!
- Inquest Miner: One of the scouts reported a graveyard of Zinn's golems nearby. We need to organize a team to collect their databanks!
- Inquest Miner: We'll just do a little excavating while working for Balthazar. What harm could it do?
- Inquest Extinguisher: We get closer to finding Zinn's tomb with every day that passes
- Inquest Researcher: The data we found indicates he had a device he called a terraformer. Hmmm...Now we can deduce what it was for.
- Inquest Researcher: Ow! That hurt.
- Inquest Grenadier: That confirms it! Zinn was terraforming this cavern. There's an odd combination of nature and un-nature here.
- Veteran Inquest Extinguisher: Rata Arcanum... A rata in its earliest stages of development. What a discovery!
- Veteran Inquest Extinguisher: There's a story here. If only Zinn had managed to finish Rata Arcanum. It could have been an incredible research center.
- Bouncing Mushroom
- Door Terminal
- Fertile Soil
- Firestone Shard
- Gate Lever
- Gate Terminal
- Inquest Datapad
- Inquest Keypad
- Inquest Terminal
- Oakheart's Essence
- Rustling Bush
- Speed Boost Mushroom
- Thermal Tube
- Whispers Recorder
- Zinn's Recorder
- Resource nodes
- "Rata Arcanum" translates roughly from Latin to "Hidden or Secret Thought".