From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Draconis Mons
(Ring of Fire)
- Connects to
- Blistering Abyss (E) Rata Arcanum (N)
Titan's Throat (NE)
Click to enlarge.
The Golemancer's Tomb is the resting place of Zinn, a famous golemancer. This gallery of caverns is infested with devourers.
- It can be reached by following the higher ledge southward from Heathen's Hold waypoint or by gliding (with the use of Advanced Gliding) from the Gate of Fire.
- It can also be reached with a Oakheart's Reach or Springer, via a small cave entrance south of Rata Arcanum.
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Burial Chamber —
- Kill the Devourer Champion (80) [Group Event]
- Arid Devourer
- Veteran Arid Devourer
- Elite Arid Devourer
- Veteran Arid Parasite Devourer
- Elite Arid Parasite Devourer
- Resource nodes
- Mithril Ore
- Primordial Orchid
- Rich Mithril Vein
- Sawgill Mushrooms
- Flashpoint: Crypt Keeper — Find the golemancer's tomb. (3)
- The writing on Zinn's tombstone reads, "Zinn. His genius knew no bounds".