From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Draconis Mons
- Fire Orchid Blossom (1 in home instance, 0-1 elsewhere)
- Empyreal Fragment (1-3)
- Unbound Magic (4-10)
- Fire Orchid Seed (0-1) with Sprouting the Druid Stone or A Henge Away from Home active or completed
- Albino Orchid Blossom (0-1) (once, with Draconis Mons Master active)
- There are at least 48 Primordial Orchid nodes scattered around Draconis Mons.
- The Primordial Orchids outside of Draconis Mons are only available to players after planting Fire Orchid Seeds as part of the related achievements.
- The Fire Orchid Node can be used to unlock a node inside a player's home instance which yields 3 blossoms daily.
- Logging that node with a logging axe of lesser quality[verification requested] will give ruined materials instead of the Empyreal Fragments, but will still yield the Fire Orchid Blossoms.
- The Primordial Orchids appear to be modeled after Renantheras, a genus of Vandaceous orchids.