Time Trial: Roll into Madness
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Roll into Madness)Jump to navigationJump to search
Time Trial: Roll into Madness
- Mad King's Raceway
(Mad King's Realm)
- Time limit
Complete a lap as quickly as possible!
— Adventure objective
|Search YouTube for videos related to Mad King's Raceway.|
Time Trial: Roll into Madness is an adventure on the Mad King's Raceway in which players need to race through all the rings as fast as possible.
Once inside the Mad King's Raceway area, the adventure can be started by talking to the Time Trial NPC right next to the waypoint. However, the adventure is disabled during the mount race.
The objective is to guide your mount through the rings in sequence. The path is indicated by a brighter illumination on the next ring, and ends at the final ring. Players who do not own a Roller Beetle can rent one by talking to Mad Stablehand near the adventure.
- Start mounted up and with full endurance when you click 'play'. That way, you can use the boost right at the start to gain speed.
- If you mess up early, you can reset early and be transported back to the start using the cross at the top-right of the screen. As long as you are mounted up when you do, endurance will also be refilled quickly.
- Drift through tight curves, especially through those after crossing the center.
- Start the boost through the center before you pick up the orbs that are there to effectively have two boosts after each other.
- If you have trouble at the last, tight turn, it can be faster to eject off the roller beetle mount (using Bond of Faith) while in the turn, and to use another means to make it to the goal, e.g., another mount or a teleport skill.
- At the start, aim so you boost beside the tree instead of right through the checkpoint, it will still count.
- Many of the checkpoints have much larger hitbox than the visible model.
- Save your bond of vigor for after the last two sharp turns.
|Gold||1:00||80,010||Mad King's Raceway: Gold|
|Silver||1:30||40,005||Mad King's Raceway: Silver|
|Bronze||2:00||26,670||Mad King's Raceway: Bronze|
|Gold||1:00||0||Mad King's Raceway: Gold|
|Silver||1:30||0||Mad King's Raceway: Silver|
|Bronze||2:00||0||Mad King's Raceway: Bronze|
- You can practice the course while the race is being set up. Ready to set a new lap record?
- I'm going for speed.
- I'm not really the racing type.
- Shadow of the Mad King: Demon of a Drifter — Complete a lap of the Roll into Madness race event or time trial in Mad King's Raceway within the extreme challenge time. (10)
- Extreme challenge time means finishing the course in less than 1 minute.
- Shadow of the Mad King: Mad Drifter — Complete a lap of any race event or time trial in the Mad King's Raceway within the challenge time. (5)
- Halloween Rituals: (Historical) Mad Drifter — Complete a lap of the race event or time trial in Mad King's Raceway in under one minute. Achievement can be completed once every year. (0)
- Halloween Rituals: Mad King's Herald (Intern) — Complete laps of any race event or time trial in Mad King's Raceway. (5)
- Halloween Daily: Royal Racer — Finish a race or time trial in the Mad King's Raceway. (0)
- This adventure was named Time Trial: Mad King's Raceway prior to 2019.