From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Different male variant.
- Defend the Chantry's entrances against the Branded (80)
- Prepare the Chantry for the Branded attack (80)
- Conjures Tar to Slow Foes
- Drains Foes
- Empowers Allies
- Pummels Foes
- Sets Tarred Foes Aflame
- Twisted Earth - Gains boons when attacked at range.
- Awakened Grasp
- Awakened Soldier Swing
- Battering Slash
- Claw Rush
- Crushing Blow
- Essence Drain
- Fire Arrow
- Mummy Swipe
- Rotten Breath
- Tar Font
- Tar Orb
- Applies Poisoned and Burning
- They all look down on us. Lowest of the low, that's what they're thinking. I'll show them!
- How about you don't?
- I'll let someone else deal with this.
- The Mordant Crescent failed to protect Joko. Joko died as a result. With that legacy, how can we trust them?
- Values Legacy That's a good question. Let's ask them. Gives player
- Good point.
- The Mordant Crescent were always in it for themselves. The future of Elona never crossed their minds.
- Values Elona's Future Are you sure that's true? Let's ask them. Gives player
- What does the Order of Shadows know about building a legacy? All they do is destroy what others built.
- Values Legacy We could ask them. Gives player
- Seems about right.
- Shadows agents sow chaos and destroy order. Joko's order, specifically. They're irresponsible fools.
- Values Order Let's talk to them and see if that's true. Gives player
- That's not wrong.
- Sunspears are as rigid and unrelaxing as their spears. They'll never bend to have fun. How in Joko's name could we work with them?
- Values Life Well Lived I wonder if we could find a fun Sunspear. Gives player
- I don't know.
- What do Sunspears care about family? Simply by joining up, they risked everyone they loved.
- Values Family Why don't we talk to one of them about it? Gives player
- That's too bad.
- Marching, drilling, defending, fighting... None of this is living well. Give me a sunny vineyard and some great-great-grandchildren.
- I know someone you should talk to.
- I hear you.
- What a disorderly bunch of louts. What we need is order. An army is useless without discipline.
- Know who'd agree with you? This person.
- Until this mess is sorted out, I can't go back to my family. That's what these idiots are keeping me from.
- Here, meet one of those "idiots."
- That's too bad.
- On successful match
- Awakened Representative: Never really spoke to Mordant Crescent before...
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: We were supposed to be intimidating. But now...(sigh) There's a first time for everything.
- Awakened Representative: First time I've met one of Joko's elites
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Intimidator: Most Awakened are too scared to come near us—and they should be. You're brave. Let's talk.
- Awakened Representative: Bet you never spent time with regular Awakened.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative or Intimidator: You're right. A shame, really. We were on the same side. Is it too late to fix that?
- Awakened Representative: I don't...What even are you?
- Order of Shadows Representative: A spy. And a good one. Looks to me like you've got a story. Want to tell?
- Awakened Representative: So...you're a spy.
- Order of Shadows Representative: And you're one of Joko's old soldiers. Want to swap war stories?
- Awakened Representative: So, uh. We should...maybe...talk.
- Sunspear Representative: You know, I've been curious. Do you... Did it hurt? Being Awakened and everything?
- Awakened Representative: Are you— Would you— I mean— Sweet baby Joko, this is hard.
- Sunspear Representative: It's like we've all forgotten how to talk to each other.
- Awakened Representative: That's it. That's it exactly.
- Order of Shadows Representative: So, uh, welcome to the Chantry. Hope you feel at home.
- Awakened Representative: Not yet. But tell me what you like about it. Maybe I can see it with your eyes.
- Order of Shadows Representative: So, ah, how's the weather?
- Awakened Representative: Branded. But skip the small talk—you look like you've got something on your mind.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Our notes never prepared us to actually meet you. Shake an Awakened hand and all that.
- Awakened Representative: Sounds like we should update those notes.
- Order of Shadows Representative: You look like a smart one. Someone well informed. May I pick your brain?
- Awakened Representative: You're welcome to whatever's left.
- Sunspear Representative: Ahai there, how's life? Oh—Wait...I'm so sorry.
- Awakened Representative: Not used to talking to Awakened, are you? That's all right, we'll get through it.
- Sunspear Representative: So, you like...ravaging...pillaging...tax collecting...?
- Awakened Representative: I'm still figuring out what I like, now that Joko...Freedom is...hard.
- Sunspear Representative: Commander says you've got a good story to tell.
- Awakened Representative: Got loads of stories and plenty of time. You?
- On unsuccessful match
- Don't see anyone I want to talk to.
- Came all the way over here...why?
- Feels odd, sure, but so does freedom. They fight okay, and that's what I care about.
- Pierce you.
- Death or Defeat
- Okay! Not worth fighting over.
- Sweet Joko on a jackal! I'll think about it.
- A Star to Guide Us: Matchmaker, Matchmaker — Start 15 successful conversations in a row between factions in the Chantry. (7 )