Order of Shadows Representative
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Order of Shadows Representative
- Defend the Chantry's entrances against the Branded (80)
- Prepare the Chantry for the Branded attack (80)
- Applies Confusion
- Combination Punch -
- Jab -
- Jumping Knee -
- Rifle Bash -
- Rifle Shot -
- Wheel Kick -
- Have you seen the dirt we dug up on the others? We can't trust them! We have to strike first!
- Not before you fight me.
- I'll let someone else deal with this.
- Know what my worst nightmare is? A mob of panicked Awakened. Leaderless, structureless. Imagine it.
- Values Order We should talk to them. See if that's likely. Gives player
- Pretty terrifying.
- Know what you lose with your will when you're Awakened? Knowing how to live well. Watch them. They're no fun.
- Values Life Well Lived Here, come with me. We should ask them about it. Gives player
- Maybe so.
- The Order of Shadows has worked for decades to leave a legacy of prosperity and stability. What do the Mordant Crescent know about that?
- Values Legacy We should ask. Come on. Gives player
- I don't know.
- The Mordant Crescent are stagnant in their skills. That's how the Sunspears defeated them. I wouldn't trust them to fight well.
- Values Mastery Let's go see for ourselves if that's true. Gives player
- That's too bad.
- The Sunspears were useful in deposing Joko, but now that their mission is over, do they know how to live? Relax? Have normal lives?
- Values Life Well Lived We could ask them. Gives player
- That's important.
- Know what hundreds of years of tradition gives you? Stodginess. Sunspears don't know how to learn and grow.
- Values Order Why don't we go over and see if that's true. Gives player
- I trained for years to acquire these skills. Subterfuge, counteintelligence... No one else understands that satisfaction.
- This person might.
- Maybe so.
- We spread chaos in the shadows to guarantee order. None of these other groups grasp the idea.
- You'd be surprised. You two, talk to each other.
- It's pretty complicated.
- Spy work is relentless. I need a beach, a cool breeze, a drink...
- You need to talk to this person.
- That sounds lovely.
- Our work is in the shadows, but if I do well, my name will be whispered down the ages.
- Let me introduce you to this person.
- I hope so.
- On successful match
- Order of Shadows Representative: So, uh, welcome to the Chantry. Hope you feel at home.
- Awakened Representative: Not yet. But tell me what you like about it. Maybe I can see it with your eyes.
- Order of Shadows Representative: So, ah, how's the weather?
- Awakened Representative: Branded. But skip the small talk—you look like you've got something on your mind.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Our notes never prepared us to actually meet you. Shake an Awakened hand and all that.
- Awakened Representative: Sounds like we should update those notes.
- Order of Shadows Representative: You look like a smart one. Someone well informed. May I pick your brain?
- Awakened Representative: You're welcome to whatever's left.
- Order of Shadows Representative: I heard the Mordant Crescent knew all of Joko's secrets.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: You're a spy. You probably know more than I do. So, tell me what our boss didn't want us to know.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Are you as ruthless and vicious as our sources say?
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: More. But go on. Tell me what else you've heard about me.
- Order of Shadows Representative: We had files up to here on the Mordant Crescent. Your strength and cruelty were legend.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: Nice to meet a fan. Tell me about yourself.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Keeping the edge on that blade sharp?
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: Yeah. The better to slice up spies with.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: That's a joke. Sorry.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Let's, uh...let's workshop your material, shall we?
- Order of Shadows Representative: Heard you're someone who knows what's going on.
- Sunspear Representative: Only a little. But I can tell you what I got.
- Order of Shadows Representative: A little bird told me I should speak with you.
- Sunspear Representative: A bird, or the commander? Either way, talk.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Let's talk about you.
- Sunspear Representative: You have my undivided attention.
- Order of Shadows Representative: I've observed Sunspears are direct in their approach.
- Sunspear Representative: Get to the point. You want to chat. So let's.
- Awakened Representative: I don't...What even are you?
- Order of Shadows Representative: A spy. And a good one. Looks to me like you've got a story. Want to tell?
- Awakened Representative: So...you're a spy.
- Order of Shadows Representative: And you're one of Joko's old soldiers. Want to swap war stories?
- Veteran Awakened Representative: Any, um, intel? Is that what I should ask you?
- Order of Shadows Representative: I think so? Don't know more than anyone else, though. The Brandstorms cut us all off from each other.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: We used to execute you spies, whenever we could identify you.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: I, ah, hope we can put those days behind us.
- Order of Shadows Representative: You didn't get too many. At least, no one I liked. So, all right, I'll listen. Talk.
- Sunspear Representative: Reporting for, uh, conversation.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Conversation? I guess we could. You go first, though.
- On unsuccessful match
- What's this got to do with me?
- I don't get it—why bring me here?
- It's hard to be among the game pieces again. Instead of one of the players. It just doesn't feel right.
- Death or Defeat
- Fine. I'll work with them.
- Ooh, that hurts. Have it your way then.