From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Defend the Chantry's entrances against the Branded (80)
- Prepare the Chantry for the Branded attack (80)
- Empowers and Heals Allies
- Bleeds Foes
- Flame Trail
- Removes Conditions
- Anthem of Flame - During combat.
- Armor Slice
- Barbed Spear
- Blade Spin
- Double Kick
- Greatsword Counter
- Leaping Slash
- Applies Bleeding and Burning
- We're the only ones with integrity in this mess. None of the others deserve to live.
- Oh yeah?
- I'll let someone else deal with this.
- How could Awakened know how to enjoy life? They're dead!
- Values Life Well Lived Let's ask them. Gives player
- Good point.
- I risked my life to defend my family. These Awakened gave in to Joko without a fight. I don't understand them.
- Values Family Then let's go talk to one of them. Gives player
- That's a shame.
- The Mordant Crescent joined Joko because they couldn't take our rigorous training, the lazy slugs.
- Values Mastery How about we ask them about their experience? Gives player
- That may be so.
- The Mordant Crescent sold Elona's future to Joko. How could we ever trust them again?
- Values Elona's Future Let's see if they see it the same way. Gives player
- Good point.
- Shadows agents destabilize governments. Infect the populace with fear. They've got no respect for order.
- Values Order Why don't we ask one of them about it? Gives player
- Could be.
- All those Shadows agents know how to do is gossip and backstab. Bet they've never enjoyed one day of their lives.
- Values Life Well Lived I bet you're wrong. Let's check. Gives player
- That might be true.
- The Sunspears taught me everything I know. You can't find that kind of knowledge anywhere else.
- I found someone who might understand you.
- Perhaps so.
- My parents and children are worried about me. Soon as this is over, I'm going home.
- In the meantime, you should talk to this person.
- I hear you.
- I risked everything for Elona. Lost friends, my home, my farm...None of the others have risked more.
- I found someone I think you should talk to.
- Maybe so.
- Every day is training or fighting. I want to sit back, relax, and read a good scroll.
- Here's somebody I think you should meet.
- Me too.
- On successful match
- Sunspear Representative: Ahai there, how's life? Oh—Wait...I'm so sorry.
- Awakened Representative: Not used to talking to Awakened, are you? That's all right, we'll get through it.
- Sunspear Representative: So, you like...ravaging...pillaging...tax collecting...?
- Awakened Representative: I'm still figuring out what I like, now that Joko...Freedom is...hard.
- Sunspear Representative: Commander says you've got a good story to tell.
- Awakened Representative: Got loads of stories and plenty of time. You?
- Sunspear Representative: Bet you know more about Sunspear history than I do.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: The stories I could tell...How much time do you have?
- Sunspear Representative: Think we'd find anything in common if we talked?
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Intimidator or Representative: Quite a bit. I used to be a Sunspear too, but that was long before your time.
- Sunspear Representative: Reporting for, uh, conversation.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Conversation? I guess we could. You go first, though.
- Awakened Representative: So, uh. We should...maybe...talk.
- Sunspear Representative: You know, I've been curious. Do you... Did it hurt? Being Awakened and everything?
- Awakened Representative: Are you— Would you— I mean— Sweet baby Joko, this is hard.
- Sunspear Representative: It's like we've all forgotten how to talk to each other.
- Awakened Representative: That's it. That's it exactly.
- Veteran Awakened Representative: I don't know how to talk to Sunspears.
- Sunspear Representative: And I've never talked to Awakened when we're not fighting. Guess we can figure it out together.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: Now that we aren't fighting, maybe...
- Sunspear Representative: We should get to know each other? I had the same thought.
- Veteran Mordant Crescent Representative: I'm probably the last person you want to talk to—
- Sunspear Representative: Nah, that's the guy over there. You? No problem. So, what did you want to say?
- Order of Shadows Representative: Heard you're someone who knows what's going on.
- Sunspear Representative: Only a little. But I can tell you what I got.
- Order of Shadows Representative: A little bird told me I should speak with you.
- Sunspear Representative: A bird, or the commander? Either way, talk.
- Order of Shadows Representative: Let's talk about you.
- Sunspear Representative: You have my undivided attention.
- Order of Shadows Representative: I've observed Sunspears are direct in their approach.
- Sunspear Representative: Get to the point. You want to chat. So let's.
- On unsuccessful match
- No idea why you brought me over.
- You want us to talk? Don't make me laugh.
- We cannot afford fear in times like these.
- We fight because we must.
- Vigilance. Honor. Duty, above all.
- Death or Defeat
- Should have kept my big mouth shut.
- Ugh. Learned my lesson I guess.
- A Star to Guide Us: Matchmaker, Matchmaker — Start 15 successful conversations in a row between factions in the Chantry. (7 )
- Possible models in Jahai Bluffs