Virtue of Justice
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Virtue of Justice
— In-game description
- See also: Virtue#Related skills
- Protector's Strike — Protect allies from the next incoming attack against them, and lash out when attacked, granting boons to nearby allies and fully charging the passive burning effect.
- See also: Virtue#Related traits
- Fiery Wrath — Deal increased strike damage to burning foes.
- Zealous Scepter — Gain might when your Virtue skill 1 passive effect triggers; gain more might while wielding a scepter.
- Justice is Blind — Gain a light aura and blind nearby foes when you activate Virtue skill 1.
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Renewed Justice — Virtue skill 1 is renewed when you kill a foe.
- Wrath of Justice — Striking an enemy with the damaging effect from Virtue skill 1 casts Lesser Signet of Wrath.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Power of the Virtuous — Gain condition damage based on your vitality. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Permeating Wrath — The passive effect of Virtue skill 1 triggers more quickly and now burns in an area.
- Purity of Word — Gain knowledge of Elonian lore, igniting a fierce drive to purge corruption and manifesting your Virtues as mystic tomes. Gain access to Mantras.
- Righteous Sprint — Gain increased movement speed. Gain swiftness when you activate a virtue.
- Restorative Virtues — Triggered virtue effects reduce the cooldown of active weapon abilities. Gain alacrity when activating Flowing Resolve.
- The passive applies the Virtue of Justice effect and the active the Justice on the player character.
- As the guardian attacks, the left half of the skill bar will show a blue flame of increasing intensity, until the effect of Justice is available and the next hit causes burning. The hit counter is conserved across combat sessions (the effect remains when combat ends).
- Allows skills that hit multiple times to trigger burning more rapidly. Area of Effect skills that hit multiple targets at once can also count as multiple hits.
- The duration of the active effect is 20 seconds (i.e. the next attack will burn if performed within the next 20 sec).
- The active effect will only trigger on 1 target even if the skill used to trigger it hits multiple targets.
- The burning damage of the active effect when applied to an ally is based on the ally's Condition Damage, not the guardian's.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 13, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: