From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Inner Fire — Gain fury when you strike a foe that has burning stacks over the threshold.
- Radiant Fire — Gain Zealot's Flame when you critically hit an enemy. Burning you inflict has increased duration, and your torch skills gain reduced recharge.
- Amplified Wrath — Burning you inflict deals increased damage. Burning duration applied by the passive effect of Virtue skill 1 is increased.
- Using this skill while channeling another does not interrupt channeling, making it useful in combination with a variety of skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 12, 2017||
|September 29, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|March 16, 2015||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.