— In-game description
- This trait replaces the Death Shroud skill Life Blast with the skill Dhuumfire and the Death Shroud underwater skill Plague Blast with the underwater skill Dhuumfire.
- When used with the Scourge specialization, this trait has a cooldown of 1 second in PvE and 5 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- When used with the Scourge specialization, this trait does 1 second of Burning in PvP and WvW.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) When using the scourge elite specialization, burning duration has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
|July 11, 2018
- The scourge's internal cooldown for this skill has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second in PvE only.
|July 10, 2018
- This trait now has a cooldown when used in conjunction with the scourge specialization. This cooldown is set at 5 seconds in PvP and WvW and 3 seconds in PvE.
|December 12, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from inflicting burning when multiple scourge profession skills were activated at the same time.
|November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that was preventing this trait from properly inflicting burning on use of scourge shroud skills.
|July 07, 2015
- Fixed a bug with this trait that caused the skill facts on shroud skill 1 to omit the damage within a range of 600.
- Corrected an issue in which the Dhuumfire version of shroud skill 1 would deal less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug in which Dhuumfire was a shorter range than shroud skill 1.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Soul Reaping Grandmaster tier.
- Removed internal cooldown.
- Traits that previously referred to specific skills available while in Death Shroud now refer to specific skills as Shroud Skill 1, Shroud Skill 4, etc.
|April 15, 2014
- This trait has been changed so that it will make Life Blast inflict 3 seconds of burning with a 10-second recharge.
- This trait is no longer split between PvP and PvE.
|July 26, 2013
- In competitive PvP only, burning duration caused by this trait has been reduced from 4 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Burning duration is still 4 seconds in other areas of the game.
|June 25, 2013
- Dhuumfire has been added to the game.
- This skill is named after Dhuum.
- Possibly a reference to hellfire.