— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| December 12, 2017
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from inflicting burning when multiple scourge profession skills were activated at the same time.
| November 07, 2017
- Fixed a bug that was preventing this trait from properly inflicting burning on use of scourge shroud skills.
| July 07, 2015
- Fixed a bug with this trait that caused the skill facts on shroud skill 1 to omit the damage within a range of 600.
- Corrected an issue in which the Dhuumfire version of shroud skill 1 would deal less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug in which Dhuumfire was a shorter range than shroud skill 1.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Soul Reaping Grandmaster tier.
- Removed internal cooldown.
- Traits that previously referred to specific skills available while in Death Shroud now refer to specific skills as Shroud Skill 1, Shroud Skill 4, etc.
| April 15, 2014
- This trait has been changed so that it will make Life Blast inflict 3 seconds of burning with a 10-second recharge.
- This trait is no longer split between PvP and PvE.
| July 26, 2013
- In competitive PvP only, burning duration caused by this trait has been reduced from 4 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Burning duration is still 4 seconds in other areas of the game.
| June 25, 2013
- Dhuumfire has been added to the game.
- This skill is named after Dhuum.