Axes of Symmetry
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Axes of Symmetry
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Main hand axe
- Game link
You and all your axe clones shadowstep to a random location around your target and strike, applying confusion. This attack breaks enemy targeting, and your illusions change focus to the targeted foe.
- Damage: 458 (1.25)?
- Damage: 642 (1.75)?
- Player Confusion (6s): 180 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use3
- Player Confusion (3s): 90 Damage, 149 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 287 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use3
- Clone Confusion (6s): 60 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Clone Confusion (3s): 30 Damage, 50 Damage to Players on Skill Use, 96 Damage to Non-Players on Skill Use
- Breaks Enemy Targeting
- Evade: ¾ seconds
- Combo Finisher: Leap
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Evasive Mirror — Reflect projectiles after a successful evasion.
- Mental Defense — Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Mirrored Axes — Reduce recharge of axe skills. Axe skills generate an additional phantom axe.
- While only axe clones are teleported, the focus change affects all clones.
- Phantasms are entirely unaffected.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- An axis of symmetry is a line which splits a graph into two perfect mirror images.