From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the mesmer skill. For the ranger skill that formerly had the same name, see Toxic Strike.
- The mesmer cannot move while casting this skill.
- Evasive Mirror - Reflect projectiles after a successful evasion.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
- Mental Defense - Cast Lesser Phantasmal Defender on your attacker when you successfully block or evade an attack.
- Ineptitude - Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 01, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|October 01, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: