From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Nothing to do, even for a well-educated and deeply philosophical person such as myself.
What are you doing here?
- You mean other than drinking the finest ale in Tyria? I work for the Durmand Priory investigating old ruins. The swamp south of here used to be the site of a great temple.
What do you know about the swamp?
- Generally, the swamp is filled with nothing more than drakes and trolls, but sometimes ghosts pop up, and even worse things. Moritz has theories on why this happens, but I'm not so sure.
- Thanks for the talk.
- I'd best be going.
- If Drive back the centaurs before they steal the monastery's ale is occurring
- Centaur raiders are after the monastery's ale!
How can I help?
- Don't worry about us. The centaurs don't seem to be bothering with the workers. Get the ale, and kill any centaur you see.
- On my way.
- If Return stolen kegs of ale to Abbot Mathias is occurring
- Centaurs made off with a supply of ale not long ago. The abbot has gone in pursuit, but he's going to need help.
I'll go and aid him.
- Historian Sophie: That way!
- Helping is not really my thing.