Protect the brew shipment
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Protect the brew shipment
- Given by
- Sister Brenda
- Preceded by
- Drive back the centaurs before they steal the monastery's ale
Return stolen kegs of ale to Abbot Mathias
- Brew Shipment
These are the expected rewards for a level 14 player. Higher level players receive dynamically adjusted rewards.
- Before event
- Sister Brenda: The brew is ready for Swamplost Haven. Would you bless our journey before we set out?
- Abbot Mathias: Certainly, sister. (clears throat) Balthazar bless this brew with a full body.
- Abbot Mathias: Dwayna bless those brave souls who guard this brew and keep it from falling into unworthy hands.
- Abbot Mathias: Kormir bless those who imbibe it with sweet satisfaction. Lyssa bring them a full measure of mirth thereafter.
- Abbot Mathias: Melandru see this brew safely to its destination, and Grenth ward away foul fermentation.
- Sister Brenda: That was beautiful. Just beautiful.
- Abbot Mathias: Safe journey, sister. Oh—and Brenda?
- Sister Brenda: Yes, Most Holy?
- Abbot Mathias: Keep your lips off the barrel this time.
- Event start
- Abbot Mathias: Ale, ale, ale! Ale makes me happy! Ale makes me sing! Ale makes me love everything!
- First wave of foes
- Sister Brenda: This sacred brew shall not be tainted by wicked hands!
- Sister Brenda: Praise the gods! This blessed brew would have gone to waste in the uncivilized hands of those ruffians!
- Second wave of foes
- Sister Brenda: You heathens cannot appreciate the holy wonder of this beer.
- Third wave of foes
- Sister Brenda: Back! This brew is meant for greatness, not your grubby hands!
- Forth wave of foes
- Sister Brenda: My life is forfeit! Worry only for the brew!
- Sister Brenda: My poor aging heart cannot take this. Perhaps just a sip. No. I must remain chaste.
- Sixth wave of foes
- Sister Brenda: The audacity! This brew is meant for the Lionguard!
- Sister Brenda: Ha Ha! You see? Balthazar will protect the brew! This beer is blessed by the gods themselves!
- Seventh wave of foes
- Sister Brenda: Save the beer! Above all, protect the gods' beer!
- During event
- Sister Brenda: The gods smile upon this brew.
- Event success
- Sheriff Nevalt: Brenda! It's about time. What took you so long?
- Sister Brenda: A little spot of trouble along the way, but the gods saw fit to spare us.
- Sheriff Nevalt: Well, good. Are all the kegs accounted for?
- Sister Brenda: Aye. All here and ready for your consumption.
- Sheriff Nevalt: Thank you. Until next time.
- Sister Brenda: Until next time.
- This event fails if the Brew Shipment is destroyed.
- After completing the event, Sister Brenda will be available as a merchant for a short time.