From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Chapter 2: Shadows of the Past
- Kormir bless you, traveler. Welcome to Eldvin Monastery. Pray take comfort within the security of our walls.q
What do you do here?
- We learn, we teach, and we craft, practicing expressions of knowledge so the truth of their being will not be forgotten.
- I take it some of that crafting includes brewing? same as "So I hear you guys make beer."
- An honorable pursuit. Take care.
Do devotees of Kormir usually stay at monasteries?
- Not necessarily. Others of our order are teachers, scribes, and caretakers. Where knowledge must be preserved or truth revealed, there you will find devotees of the Goddess of Truth.
- So what do you do here, precisely? same as "What do you do here?"
- Fascinating. Thanks.
So I hear you guys make beer.
- Yes, it is one of the great traditions of this monastery. We take pride in making the traditional Krytan styles as well as experimenting with innovations of our own.
- A noble pursuit. Thanks for the information.
- Thanks, I will.