From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the bird pet skill. For the beastmode skill, see Quickening Screech (soulbeast).
- Ranger (skill list)
- Pet family
- Pet (skill list)
- Game link
Grant swiftness to nearby allies.
- Swiftness (10s): +33% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 480
— In-game description
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Pack Alpha — Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction. Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
- The Ranger's Boon Duration does not affect their pets, Lingering Magic is the only source of extra boon duration for pets.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: