From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Break the ooze projection and slay oozes to fill the PR&T ooze sludge reservoir (4)
- Return the toxic oozes to the storage tanks inside PR&T Esoterics (5)
- Female researcher near a central control panel
- It's not often we have visitors stumble on our little hole in the rocks.
What is this place?
- PR&T Esoterics. Our krewe studies oozes and the possible uses of ooze essences. Our lead researcher is Takka, who built this entire structure with her own two hands...and a dozen construction golems.
Why did she pick this place?
- Takka and her soul partner were celebrating their graduation from the College of Synergetics with a picnic down by the water there, wehen he decided to surprise her with a "bouquet" of colorful oozes he saw under that tree.
But can't oozes be dangerous?
- She graduated at the top of her class. He...didn't. Before Takka could call out, the colorful assortment of oozes attacked him, enveloped him, digested him, and excreted him. Like ants at a picnic, only worse.
How did she deal with sucha tragic loss?
- She's dedicated her life to the study of oozes, hoping to find useful applications for them and cause them as much discomfort as scientifically possible to satisfy her bloodlust. It's actually quite romantic, if you think about it.
- In an odd way, yes. Good-bye.
- I should probably leave now, before I tear up.
- Male researcher walking in a circuit
- Oozes are peculiar organisms. After years of testing, we are only now approaching a thorough understanding of their composition and properties.
- Everything has a place in the Eternal Alchemy.
- My krewe is on the verge of a breakthrough.
- How may I assist you?
- Someday I will establish my prominence.