From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|SCRAP 80-T Alchemic Regression Dual-Utility Inter-Nodal Operator||Accessory||Fine||4||84|
|Incomp Leather Boots||Medium boots||Fine||4||63|
|Incomp Shoes||Light boots||Fine||4||63|
|Incomp Boots||Heavy boots||Fine||4||63|
- Prior to heart completion
- I'm in charge of managing Incomp Optic's scrap heap. I'll admit it doesn't very glamorous, but it's an important job nonetheless. You seem ideal to assist with my special project. Interested?
How can I help?
- You can test my new SCRAP-suit golem prototype. It's very simple to control. Are you up to the task?
Let me at it.
- This SCRAP 80-T will follow and observe you. Each time you disrupt an electrical distortion, the bot will note the interaction. Afterward, return the protogolem so I can read its log.
Is there anything else I should know?
- You may encounter an obsolete version of the SCRAP-BOT in the scrap heap. Their software is outdated, but they've become a reliable explosive. You may tinker with them if you wish.
- Then I'll get right to work.
- Maybe some other time.
- No, thanks.
- If the player is under the Follow-Bot 2044 Master effect
- You already have a protogolem. Most convenient, aren't they? Keep up the investigation!
- Will do.
- After heart completion
- It's good to see you, <Character name>.
- Do you have anything for me?
- I don't have time to talk now.
- Historical dialogue
- Once the player came up to the "Let me at it." part, as seen above:
- Now that you're equipped, use the suit to disrupt electrical distortions within the scrap heap, and repair any SCRAP-BOTs. Don't fret should you encounter foes, your golem is well equipped for battle.
- Is there anything else I should know? (Same as above)